Royal Ballet’s The Nutcracker Winter 2021/22

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another cast-change question: on either 5th January or the matinee on the 8th, there was a cast change announced at the beginning of the second act.  I think it was Nicol Edmonds being replaced by Serrano?  Can anyone confirm, and tell me which day it was, please?  I don't think it features on the cast sheet which is available.

17 minutes ago, alison said:

Another cast-change question: on either 5th January or the matinee on the 8th, there was a cast change announced at the beginning of the second act.  I think it was Nicol Edmonds being replaced by Serrano?  Can anyone confirm, and tell me which day it was, please?  I don't think it features on the cast sheet which is available.

8th Jan matinée, Edmonds replaced by Donnelly.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I've had an email from PayPal this evening saying I've received a refund from the ROH. I can only think it's for the 22nd December Nutcracker performance I had a ticket for that was the first date to fall victim to covid. I'd assumed that it had already been refunded back in January! Has anyone else had a recent refund? I don't know if I should check with the ROH & make sure it's not an error.

I haven't had a recent refund, but now you mention it I don't think I did receive one for my cancelled Nutcracker on Christmas eve... I'll keep an eye on my account and let you know! 

• Thanks 1

I chased the Nutcracker refund earlier this year because I hadn't received it, and I then received a credit for a slightly incorrect amount. A few weeks later I then received a credit for the correct amount. I informed the box office that they had now credited me twice and that the first one was wrong, but received no reply. So - I think some of the refunds for that performance did go rather haywire. Whether that relates to your refund, Dawnstar - who knows?!

• Thanks 1

I guess I'd better email them on Tuesday & double-check. My refund situation is slightly complicated in that I originally booked for both shows on 22nd, returned one ticket when covid cases were rising rapidly, & then the 2nd show was cancelled. I know I've had one refunded but whether or not I've had the other...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dawnstar said:

I guess I'd better email them on Tuesday & double-check. My refund situation is slightly complicated in that I originally booked for both shows on 22nd, returned one ticket when covid cases were rising rapidly, & then the 2nd show was cancelled. I know I've had one refunded but whether or not I've had the other...

If anyone's not sure about their refunds, here's a way they could check: until a performance ticket was refunded, the performance remained in my 'past events' in my account on the ROH website.  After refund (or donation) the performance disappeared. Check your past events.  If the performance is not listed, the ticket should have been refunded.

Edited by Bluebird
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Bluebird said:

If anyone's not sure about their refunds, here's a way they could check: until a performance ticket was refunded, the performance remained in my 'past events' in my account on the ROH website.  After refund (or donation) the performance disappeared. Check your past events.  If the performance is not listed, the ticket should have been refunded.

I've tried checking but that doesn't seem to work for my account as performances I returned tickets for that definitely got refunded are still showing.