The Wait begins!!

Tutu Cute

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound back to front, but it is nice to see people posting their 'No's' . In the past people have been more likely to post only when they got a yes and those with 'No's' must have felt they were in the minority which they definitely weren't!

I agree, I remember last year someone was posting regularly about waiting for the postman then nothing. I've always wondered what the outcome was.

It must help those receiving no's to know that their not on their own. But it isn't the end and you are spared the angiush of yearly apprasials and being assessed out. Good luck to those who have taken or about to do their apprasials and hope the schools don't keep you waiting to long for the result.

• Like 2

Commiserations to all those who didn't get the reply they hoped for - just keep trying - one day it will be your time.

Yes letters do seem to be thin on the ground. Has anyone heard of yes letters for the year 8 final and on another point does anyone know if pointe work is required in the year 8 final

Thanks

:)

Came out as a 'no' for us for sixth form.

But hey! They're looking for a certain dancer, and I'm just not it. But that doesn't mean that I'm not Elmhurst's ideal dancer, or Tring's. To all the no's - just got to keep your chins up, as I truly believe that each and every one of us will be rewarded, in time.

LB x

• Like 9

Hi my dd auditioned on 22nd of Jan and we had our letter today. I am guessing that means B'ham and Bristol you will get your letters tomorrow Friday and Saturday. Hope this helps some of you get to letters before little ones if you are like me and would rather the good or bad news came from mum or dad.

Lala - someone may be able to give you numbers of how many older students audition for WL, but I can tell you it's not many - usually only a handful for each year at best and sometimes noone goes into an existing year group.