The Wait begins!!

Tutu Cute

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our email today.It was a no for my dd. She is upset but coping well. I feel so sad for her because it is her first rejection and nobody wants to see their child upset but at least we know now and can move on. I just want to say I am so glad I found this forum.I dont know how I would of coped with the long wait without it . Good luck to everyone who got to finals and to those who are waiting for news in March for SA and also to everyone else who's dd and ds have finals in Tring, Elmhurst and ENB xx

• Like 1

I will never forget my daughter's disappointment when she failed to get in to East15 drama school. She just refused to discuss it and even three years later, will not talk about it. Hugs to all dancing mums and DDs/DS.

This may sound back to front, but it is nice to see people posting their 'No's' . In the past people have been more likely to post only when they got a yes and those with 'No's' must have felt they were in the minority which they definitely weren't!

I agree! We are still waiting for a letter though .....

Very sorry to all who haven't got the news they wanted. The waiting is torture! We still haven't heard from RBS (29th Jan auditions) but good news - a place and a funding audition today from Hammond! Last week we got an offer but no funding from Tring, which for us equals a no!

• Like 1

also a no for my daughter for year 7 whitelodge final never mind if she goes no further with the rbs she can always remember that she was a JA for a year also some people at our centre have still not got theor letter so fingers crossed for any one waiting . Any one going to covent GARDEN ON THE 16TH mARCH FOR THE RBS REHERSAL ?

• Like 1