The Wait begins!!

Tutu Cute

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frangapani - your daughter's determination and guts are a credit to you both. Fingers crossed for her SA place, do you know how long you will have to wait for that result?

xxxx

SA letters are the end of March - groan..... She is remarkably chipper (just got in from NB). Think she is used to it now. Just hope she will be rewarded one of these days...

Thanks all

F x

• Like 4

Not sure if they may be doing it by audition venue!

Over the moon to say it was a yes for a year 8 final for my dd and I also know of a yes for a year 7 - both were in the first auditions in Manchester.

Don't know why it would be done that way but just a thought.

Well done to all the other dd's with a yes and commiserations to those who didn't get the news they were hoping for.

:)

• Like 3

You could be right smiffymum - no Birmingham JAs have heard and they were the last but one audition I think. Just hope our letter comes on Monday as it is the only day I can get to the post before DD!

Congrats to those with a yes and good luck for the finals :)

Sending hugs to those with a no. I truly truly admire the children (and families) who can find the strength of character to try again - hopefully something good is just round the corner for you all xx

My dd is a manchester ja and she received her yes as did two of Leeds ja's we also know of other manchester ja's who are still waiting for their letters, think it is just down to the wonderful Royal Mail.

Hugs to all the no's and good luck next time, well done to those with a yss and fingers crossed for those still waiting.

• Like 1

Hi Mum's Taxi - same here as Sniffymum normal envelope with one sheet of paper no way to tell until you poen it.

Good luck to your ds and everyone else waiting the wonderful royal mail to do their job.

Hi Sniffy mum did you get my pm not sure if i did it right

Edited by Oldermum

No afab we didn't get an email either.I think we might have to wait until the end of the week to find out :-( good luck to those still waiting well done to those who got a yes and my heart goes out to those that got a no x

Hi Dance ATM, we are also living in Ireland and I am sorry to report that we had auditioned for Tring and they posted the letter (bad news) on the 26th of January and we still haven't received it. My nerves and lack of sleep because of nerves got the better of me and I called them and they then e-mailed the letter on to me. Although it was bad news it was better to get it and move onwards and upwards. I hope your DD gets good news!!!

Dance ATM, I just spoke to the RBS and they told me anybody overseas will get an email. I don't know where your DD auditioned but they were in the middle of doing the London auditions... Fingers crossed!

Hi afab did you ring the school. My dd auditioned in London on the Sunday the 15th of January do you think we might find out today.I have just looked at email and nothing and the post has just left and no letter there either.Where did your dd audition ?God this waiting is terrible.Ill have a disappointed dd when she comes in form school she said she had a feeling she would find today Thanks for passing on the information afab and good luck x

Hi Damhsa Mom I know how you feel I just want to find out now reguardless of the outcome so sorry you got bad news tell your ds not to give up.We dont have as many options over here in Ireland which is a shame and the cost of traveling over for different auditions would really put strain on my bank balance tell your ds good with his mocks and exams x

Dance ATM, I just spoke to the RBS and they told me anybody overseas will get an email. I don't know where your DD auditioned but they were in the middle of doing the London auditions... Fingers crossed!

Hi, was this the middle of doing london emails only or also the letters? Hope question makes sense?! Thank you