Thank you :)

Sheila Beelam

Just wanted to say thank you to this lovely friendly forum for all your help and support.

I'm pleased to say Just Ballet is moving into shop premises in Essex soon. We're next to a train station making us easily accessible from London but we will still be primarily a mail order business, so we can reach everybody! Sheila x

• Like 17

Many congratulations! How amazing for you that your business venture has been so successful and expanded so quickly :-). It only seems like the other day you were thinking about setting up the mail order business and asking us on the forum what we thought. Wish I had your business brain!

I'll certainly be visiting stand 451 next week-end & no doubt be adding to your well deserved profits :-D

• Like 2

Can't make it to Move It but still planning on purchasing online Degas leos in the near future - with DD at vocational school less opportunities to buy tutus and non class leotards but it's nearly summer school time. :)

• Like 2

So pleased for you JB. So sorry I can't see your stall at MOVE IT but I will definitely be going next year, so you'd better be there again as Essex is just too far for me.

Your personal service and attention to detail will hopefully take you far and thank you for your patience earlier this year with my leo order :)

• Like 1

Congratulations Sheila, so nice to hear that you are doing so well. I'm not suprised though as the service that you have provided and the lovely kind, helpful manner that you have given us all, I can see why everyone is coming back to you. Lots of good luck and I hope your business is successful.

Your extremely prompt service and attention to detail is really fantastic - it's wonderful to be able to buy from an online company you can absolutely trust :)

So pleased for you that you are able to continue developing with the shop.

Klaris x

• Like 1

We will be traveling down from Cockfoster to Earls Court and then the District Line Spur to Olympia which is only open at weekends and special Olympia events, otherwise its Earls court or Kensington and but its a bit of a walk. We will be there on the Sunday.

JB I hope you have all your professional Tutu on display, that would be really good, cant wait.

Edited by Michelle_Richer

We will have a selection Michelle - it's going to be a tight space but are bringing as much as we physically can!

Meadowblythe it's next to Thorpe Bay Station which is on the Fenchurch Street - Shoeburyness line and by the sea! Nice for a day trip in the summer, then a stroll down Southend Pier :D

• Like 1

JB I shall make a point of coming and meeting you next time I visit the rellies in Essex - in fact it makes the whole idea vastly more appealing!

And then take the very short stroll down to the beach no doubt boring my children witless as I regale them with tales of having grown up very close to your shop ...

• Like 1

Congratulations - you deserve every success. I know from experience that you offer a fantastic personalised service and are totally reliable and professional. Well done - hope you continue to go from strength to strength!

Good luck with your new shop JB. 

It was lovely to meet you at Move It, so nice to be able to put a face to the posts.  My daughter is so impressed with the leotard we bought.  She also loved the tutu's you had on display so no doubt we will be coming to you for one in the near future.

• Like 2