BalletcoForum Badge POLL - closes Sat 30 April

Ballet Co BADGE Poll  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which shape badge

2. 2. Colour

I made a mistake.!! When it said Square ,for some reason I pictured oblong. Should have voted for round instead. Grr.

You can delete your vote, an option on the bottom. Don't know whether this means you can vote again!

• Like 1

Gosh Don Q you must be a whizz kid on the computer to set this up!! Thanks a lot anyway

There are some smiley faces at the end of the above sentence but my emoticons never come out when posted!

• Like 1

So peeps, did a bit of research on badges with writing on, and to no avail. All wanted a minimum order, not much good to us if we want to each order our own.

Then, ping, in came a reply from a company I had forgot I had emailed last week, who do individual badges! No minimum order. So I have ordered one, and when it comes I will photograph it and show you. It may be crapiola, but they do say it's proper enamel. And it was six pounds, including postage and very easy to order.

It's this one. The yellow shows what will be metal and the red shows what will be the enamel. I have ordered one with Balletco on, round, 25mm, with navy enamel and antique gold metal. For £6, it's worth a try, if it's no good, I'll just get the plain, blue, round one instead.

Watch this space.

https://www.madebycooper.co.uk/shop/personalised/circle-bar

• Like 5

Sounds good - look forward to seeing the photo! It'll be nice if each forum member has the choice between wearing a plain badge or wearing one with wording, depending on individual preference. Or what co-ordinates best with your wardrobe that day! 

Do you know what the Epoxy (resin dome) is, or how it affects the look of the badge, cavycapers?