Osipova back yet?

I thought she was only out for the autumn performances so I assumed she was back now especially since she's been dancing elsewhere. Is she not doing Rhapsody either then? Wouldn't (shouldn't) the ROH website show the new casting/s if so?

I see the ROH website is still showing Osipova as dancing Two Pigeons from Wednesday 20th. However there are plenty of tickets so I wonder if "everyone" knows she's not around?

Osipova is down to dance Rhapsody only. Pleeeeease don't let's start another round of speculation on here !!!!!

• Like 10

Osipova is down to dance Rhapsody only.

Many apologies - I typed too fast, didn't mean to name the wrong show, the mixed bill is what I meant. My question is the same one though: many tickets still available, does anyone know if she's actually coming?

Many apologies - I typed too fast, didn't mean to name the wrong show, the mixed bill is what I meant. My question is the same one though: many tickets still available, does anyone know if she's actually coming?

Perhaps we can assume, barring mishaps between now and then, that Ms Osipova will be dancing her scheduled roles.  I am sure no-one on this site has any evidence otherwise.

• Like 3

Well I hope she is also dancing Rhapsody with him on the 20th.....  :)

Steven has just tweeted the below :-

Natalia Osipova Retweeted

RHAPSODY with Natalia Osipova! 1st Show Wednesday @RoyalOperaHouse LIVE in Cinemas 26th Jan!

They are both still showing as dancing on the 20th and 23rd - confusion reigns.

Steven has just tweeted the below :-

Natalia Osipova Retweeted

RHAPSODY with Natalia Osipova! 1st Show Wednesday @RoyalOperaHouse LIVE in Cinemas 26th Jan!

They are both still showing as dancing on the 20th and 23rd - confusion reigns.

Where's the confusion?  Two factual statements - first show on Wednesday and in the cinema on 26th.  Doesn't suggest to me that they are not dancing on 23rd as planned (particularly as 23rd is the camera rehearsal and back-up filming).

• Like 4

Where's the confusion?  Two factual statements - first show on Wednesday and in the cinema on 26th.  Doesn't suggest to me that they are not dancing on 23rd as planned (particularly as 23rd is the camera rehearsal and back-up filming).

Very good point bangorballetboy, I read it that it was their first show on wednesday the 26th, which it does not say. Thank you for correctly reading the tweet not what I thought it said.

Apologies to all who read my comments.

Edited by SPD444

I am kind of down the middle on this one.  I didn't like her much in Fille or The Dream.....but her Natalia Petrovna in Month was second to none.  So I will be interested to see what I think of her in Rhapsody tomorrow night!

• Like 1