• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/09/2023 at 18:06, Stevie said:

Here's what they say

All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Rushden, UK via Royal Mail 2nd Class. Dispatch times may vary by product, and orders usually arrive with customers within 3-5 working days of dispatch, however, if your item hasn’t arrived within 7 working days of dispatch, please feel free to contact us.

International estimated delivery times are as follow:

• USA: 7 to 15 working days

Not sure where the 3 disc Paris Opera package is coming from, but it has yet to arrive here, although I was advised on 03 October that  it had been shipped. I have chased them up by e-mail.

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

Yes, they are not the quickest. My orders have normally taken about 7 days from dispatch notification, but have always turned up eventually. I think I am over 10 orders now.  Let us know their response to your email.

They have replied that it should arrive in the next day or two.

17 minutes ago, Richard LH said:

They have replied that it should arrive in the next day or two.

Good.

I would describe them as slow but reliable, with no fuss and no frills, at the right price. I think the key to slow delivery is the Royal Mail second class tag, it is quite random.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a new release, but re released on blu-ray in 2015 from the original 2003 DVD and for sale at £3.52 including free p&p from Rarewaves UK, is the filmed version of James Kudelka's 'The Firebird' by National Ballet of Canada and starring Greta Hodgkinson. This blu-ray comes in a  convenient digi pack complete with booklet.

Edited by Stevie
typo
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 09:48, Naomi M said:

Royal Ballet’s Cinderella will be released in November 23rd, I saw it on the Japanese website of HMV but will be released by Opus Arte

https://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_バレエ&ダンス_000000000040071/item_Cinderella-Prokofiev-Ashton-nunez-Muntagirov-Royal-Ballet_14366434?site=mailmagart&utm_source=moa231011sa&utm_medium=other

It is already possible to pre-order the Cinderella DVD or BluRay in e-shops, for example Amazon or Europadisc, with delivery in late November or early December.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Silver Capricorn said:

It is already possible to pre-order the Cinderella DVD or BluRay in e-shops, for example Amazon or Europadisc, with delivery in late November or early December.

I can’t see it on Amazon Uk 

26 minutes ago, Rob S said:

I can’t see it on Amazon Uk 

I saw it on German Amazon. I ordered here: https://www.europadisc.co.uk/classical/239173/Prokofiev_-_Cinderella_(Blu-ray).htmfbclid=PAAaaBZ7My8qTxQ4ErRT3oCJNguIQVYdt9YwzViK7bHES5QTTjx-Qozcggb0c

They send without problems to the Czech Republic, where I live.

2 minutes ago, Silver Capricorn said:

I saw it on German Amazon. I ordered here: https://www.europadisc.co.uk/classical/239173/Prokofiev_-_Cinderella_(Blu-ray).htmfbclid=PAAaaBZ7My8qTxQ4ErRT3oCJNguIQVYdt9YwzViK7bHES5QTTjx-Qozcggb0c

They send without problems to the Czech Republic, where I live.

Sorry, the link doesn't seem to work, try looking at www.europadisc.co.uk

• 1 month later...

I received my Blu Ray from Europadisc yesterday and watched it last night, Marienela Nunez and Vadim Muntagirov were dreamy, loved all the soloists too (the jester was fabulous) music sounded great, this is a perfect Christmas gift!

Edited by Beryl H
tidy
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ad now on YouTube for Cinderella from Opus Arte (click bottom left link to YouTube & then 'more'  for further info & sales):

Shortcuts for purchase from their IG post. 

Prokofiev: Cinderella (lnk.to) - 

Edited by oncnp

54 minutes ago, Stevie said:
A web article released in the last few hours offers optimism for those who enjoy physical media for their favorite arts performances.

Blu-rays are back: Why people are building physical media ...

A Royal Ballet release on DVD and Blu-Ray is scheduled for 26th January. This appears to be a combo pack of two previous releases, Pas de Deux & Essential Royal Ballet, at the same price for the two as it is for one. May be of interest to those who don't already have them. 

• 2 months later...