RBS Summer Intensive 2024

sunrise81

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if any one has thought about emailing to follow up on when they will send results. I think last year they updated the website to say the results would come of the week of blah blah... Do you think they would be annoyed and then that would affect the child's application?  I just don't know how long to wait.  The other program my daughter got into overlaps with RBS and I have no idea when it will fill.  Good news tho!  I was able to enroll my son in his sleep away camp with his friend! I was looking at the wrong age group when I thought it was full a few days ago.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HLH said:

I wonder if any one has thought about emailing to follow up on when they will send results. I think last year they updated the website to say the results would come of the week of blah blah... Do you think they would be annoyed and then that would affect the child's application?  I just don't know how long to wait.  The other program my daughter got into overlaps with RBS and I have no idea when it will fill.  Good news tho!  I was able to enroll my son in his sleep away camp with his friend! I was looking at the wrong age group when I thought it was full a few days ago.  

The admin staff who email out the results surely have zero influence on the decision, so I wouldn’t worry about that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Adagio123 said:

I have not received anything. It must be alphabetical order. What time was the email sent and who from? 

Didnt think I had got it but found it in a different file, maybe check your spam?

We got waitlist same for the spring intensive, first time applying, took photos myself with her ballet teachers help for the position. Her JA teacher said that would be best did wonder if professional pictures would be an idea but thought having her teachers input would be more helpful.

Does anyone know what chances there are of coming of the waitlist? 

We got waitlist too. We only selected 1 option in terms of dates, I wonder if that didn’t help (daughter currently in year 9, and fewer dates for that age it seems). It does rather leave you in limbo. Would be interested to know if anyone has insight on likelihood of getting a place off the waitlist.