RBS Summer Intensive 2024

sunrise81

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeting everyone!

As a lawyer I always tell people there is no such thing as a dumb question, but I'm pretty sure this applies 😀

The way the email is worded is strange to me - the potential responses are just yes, no, or wait list, right? There's no wait list for the wait list? (that would be odd but this is ballet, so I won't assume anything!)

Thank you! 

Hello is anyone else waiting for a reply after submitting the injury form? When my daughter was accepted, they asked for her to fill out a form about her injury before they sent payment information. (Since she indicated on the application that she had had an injury within the past 18 months). 
We filled out the form two weeks ago and still haven’t heard back. When is the payment deadline?

thank you. 

1 hour ago, redpanda said:

Hello is anyone else waiting for a reply after submitting the injury form? When my daughter was accepted, they asked for her to fill out a form about her injury before they sent payment information. (Since she indicated on the application that she had had an injury within the past 18 months). 
We filled out the form two weeks ago and still haven’t heard back. When is the payment deadline?

thank you. 

Hi. Yes we are awaiting a response also. I was worried that they hadnt received it our form so i emailed yesterday (not heard back yet). But if you are waiting then i guess they will be getting around to them. 

Hi! Has anyone heard from RBS Spring Intensive about drop off time for boarders at WL? Just trying to plan our trip to London and haven’t received a packing list or any further details yet. 

21 hours ago, Adagio123 said:

Hi. Yes we are awaiting a response also. I was worried that they hadnt received it our form so i emailed yesterday (not heard back yet). But if you are waiting then i guess they will be getting around to them. 

Ah thanks. Yes I also was worried that maybe they didn't receive the form. I was planning to follow up too just in case, but makes me feel better that others are waiting too. Thank you!

On 03/03/2024 at 19:32, redpanda said:

Ah thanks. Yes I also was worried that maybe they didn't receive the form. I was planning to follow up too just in case, but makes me feel better that others are waiting too. Thank you!

They replied to my email today and will be looking at them in due course

On 03/03/2024 at 19:32, redpanda said:

Hi. I assume you have now heard back? We heard on Wednesday. 

On 15/03/2024 at 05:25, Adagio123 said:

Hi. I assume you have now heard back? We heard on Wednesday. 

Yes thank you Adagio123! we also heard back and are all squared away now!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Ballerinamom said:

Nothing…other than the email about the fraudulent emails being sent to potential students—but didn’t directly target RBS.  Anyone else get that one? 

Yes, i received that one as well.

1 hour ago, Ballerinamom said:

Nothing…other than the email about the fraudulent emails being sent to potential students—but didn’t directly target RBS.  Anyone else get that one? 

Yes. 4 times. 2 daughters. Three different avenues 😂

1 hour ago, HLH said:

Has RBS sent out invitations to anyone on the waitlist yet?

That’s what I wanted to know. I can’t find anyone who has had one from the waitlist yet. But refusals were in AGES ago. 

Last year we came off wait list on 26 April in the first round of second offers. We got told we were on the wait list on 27 Feb. So maybe this is normal now I look at it logically. Just difficult for planning!

Edited by Babyballerinamum
  • Like 1

Haha. Now I’m analysing the 2 responses. Last year I had “at this time due to the very high volume of applications”. This year I just have “at this time.” I hint of where we are in the waitlist. Or just different wording this year 🤔

anyone got different wording 😂😂😂