Hammond Associates

TinyNEDancer

2 hours ago, TinyNEDancer said:

Hello

Does anyone’s child do Hammond Associates or know any information about it? 
Thank you in advance 🙂

I know some who have been associates and love it. It’s a full day and a variety of classes, not just ballet. It’s good fun from what I hear. 

1 hour ago, Farawaydancer said:

I know some who have been associates and love it. It’s a full day and a variety of classes, not just ballet. It’s good fun from what I hear. 

3 hours ago, TinyNEDancer said:

Hello

Does anyone’s child do Hammond Associates or know any information about it? 
Thank you in advance 🙂

My DD did it and thought it was the best associates she had done, full day, good variety of lessons and teachers. She loved it so much she is now at the school.. x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Coconut Popcorn.  I was wondering the same.  No idea the costs and to be honest, I don’t have much understanding of the course content either other than lots of others have said it’s a good programme.  I’ll be interested to hear if others know.  I know we’re looking forward to September very much though.  x

Hi, my 14 year old daughter has been an associate since she was 9. She absolutely loves it. The costs at the moment are £115 per term. 

Not had a live class in the studio since 2020 and only online since April this year so fingers crossed its back to live classes in September for all the children.

• Like 1

Theatre arts is new this year. My daughter is on the dance associates so I really don't know, sorry.

No dates yet but they have said that they are hoping to be face to face back in studio. 

Last associates class for this year is Sunday. Dance associate classes are always on Sundays on campus.