New baby!

• 6 months later...

Debatable, as it may have started here?  The Times carried a piece way back on 10 January and the story appeared to be picked-up by the Mail on 20 January - see Links for both days.  And across much of last month I saw what I assumed would be syndicated versions of the same story appearing all over the place.

• Like 1

Yes they missed out many 🤣 (or perhaps were constrained about not mentioning newer pregnancies)

ended up being a non-story?

how many ballerinas or partners of male dancers have babies in any normal year?   Probably no more than this particular one... just more noticeable as there is so little dancing.  

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, alison said:

Seems nobody's mentioned that the RB's Yuhui Choe gave birth to a baby girl, at the end of January.  Congratulations to her and her husband, Nehemiah Kish.

I think because they were quite quiet about it on social media until the last week or so.

The news was broken at an early stage by a comment from Beatriz Stix Brunel.

Another new baby news so pleased for Yuhui and Nehemiah. 
Not saying it’s so in this case but many people keep very quiet about being pregnant until the last minute if they have had a miscarriage before. 
Did anybody mention the name of this little girl?  
There is also a well known London teacher and ex dancer Natalia Kremen who has just had twin girls: Mia and Thea some lovely piccies on Facebook. 

Just now, LinMM said:

Another new baby news so pleased for Yuhui and Nehemiah. 
Not saying it’s so in this case but many people keep very quiet about being pregnant until the last minute if they have had a miscarriage before. 
Did anybody mention the name of this little girl?  

According to Beatriz's announcement it's Miryam

• Like 1