RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

Hiii all, I’m a lurker and want to say thanks everyone for getting me through this nail biting time!! I’ve learnt a lot from your messages. Just had our email from Leeds. She’s a YES for year 4 Leeds and one of the youngest who applied (back end of the last group they saw) so for any still waiting on little ones, they do get in!! Good luck everyone💕💕💕

• Like 9

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Shari said:

Well done to all the Yes’s and hugs to all the not yet’s 🤗. Patiently waiting for London 3 group 2.....not sure my nerves can take watching all these results come in. 😫Good luck to all still waiting.

We're also waiting for London 3 group 2.  I'm thinking early next week now.

Also want to say well done to the yes's and hope the not yets have taken it well.

• Like 2

Hiii all, I’m a lurker and want to say thanks everyone for getting me through this nail biting time!! I’ve learnt a lot from your messages. Just had our email from Leeds. She’s a YES for year 4 Leeds and one of the youngest who applied (back end of the last group they saw) so for any still waiting on little ones, they do get in!! Good luck everyone💕💕💕

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, SJBallet said:

Oh my god! DD got a yes for year 4 Leeds. I am in shock and won’t see her until tonight. 

I want to shout it from the rooftops but don’t want the real world to know before DD. 

Haven't read the the rest of the posts yet. So will do that now. 

Well done to your little one @SJBallet We will see you in September 😘

Hi All

As the name says, I only found this forum when trying to find out when the JA results get released :)

My daughter got her Eastleigh result yesterday, she's on the SWL - just wondered if anyone knows how many go on the waiting list?  So one wait is over and now we just wait again.

I just assumed that all the results got released on the same day - how little I knew then!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, InOverOurHeads said:

for a year 5 place.  Yes I did too, my DD is August born and she was one of the first in the line up!

Mine was one of the last in the line she’s a Y4 but October born. 

3 hours ago, ExBallerina said:

Congratulations to all the yes’ and hugs to all the not yets 😘

This waiting has sure taken patience but so happy to finally get the email for Eastleigh yesterday....DS got a yes for a YR4 London place 😃So happy and proud of him ❤️

Whats the the difference between the offer of 32 places and 24 sessions ? I’m tempted to think that 32 sessions is given according to talent? Or would age come into play eg the younger ones might be offered 24 sessions? I’m just trying to wonder who they offer 32 sessions to and why and the same for 24 sessions.....probably overthinking it all 😊

xxx

Congratulations !! 😀

1 hour ago, Shari said:

Well done to all the Yes’s and hugs to all the not yet’s 🤗. Patiently waiting for London 3 group 2.....not sure my nerves can take watching all these results come in. 😫Good luck to all still waiting.

We are group 3 so I'll be waiting for your announcement!!! xxx

• Like 1

Huge congratulations to all the yes people, you should be shouting it from the rooftops for sure and big hugs to the not yets. I believe everything happens for a reason and another door will open that could not have opened had it been a yes. Still waiting for our no from Bath - fingers crossed it's today - eeek!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spamcat said:

I am so hoping Bath is out today but is it unlikely that there would be two in one day. Has that ever happened before?

Newcastle and Birmingham 2 days came out this year on the same day so we can only hope that Bath will also come out today. However I thought Leeds would come out yesterday.

Edited by Dancing Daisy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shelovesdance said:

Great news, well done 😀

1 hour ago, SJBallet said:

Oh my god! DD got a yes for year 4 Leeds. I am in shock and won’t see her until tonight. 

I want to shout it from the rooftops but don’t want the real world to know before DD. 

Haven't read the the rest of the posts yet. So will do that now. 

Fab news, well done 😀

• Like 1