Presentation to Marianela Nunez on 1st February

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

I also loved Anna Rose O’Sullivan’s Moyna - exquisite, a joy to watch, and I’m sure a fabulous future Giselle. 

This probably ought to go in the main thread too, but those were pretty close to my thoughts as well.

14 minutes ago, alison said:

Sorry, really can't get the website to let me move my comment outside the box - is that new?

The risk of this happening is reduced if you pare down your quote so that there is no space between the words and the edge of the box and make sure there is a space between the bottom of the box and what you want to say.

55 minutes ago, alison said:

Sorry, really can't get the website to let me move my comment outside the box - is that new?

I find it easier to put my comment on under the quote and then edit the quote.  I've had an issue with this for a while and that is now my workaround.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SPD444 said:

First time I have seen the lead man leave the stage to get his own flowers for his partner, very touching.

I don't know whether we are allowed to do this, but this photo  has appeared online of Vadim on one knee presenting his flowers to Marianela:  

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Sim said:

I hadn't seen it RK, so thanks very much for posting it up.  Gave me the chance to re-live the end of a wonderful night!

Thank you from me too; I wish I'd been there.  Can anyone tell me who came onstage? I could make out Sir Peter and Dame Monica but not the others who came on at the same time.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, capybara said:

See my earlier post but the full party was:

Sir Peter Wright, Dame Monica Mason, Lady Sarah Chatto, Alex Beard, Kevin O'Hare and, subsequently, the Argentinian Ambassador with his mystery gift.

Thank you, capybara - apologies for missing that info. :)