Happy New Year from the Moderators!

Dear Forum Members (and lurkers!),

Here we are, another year having passed us by.  BalletCoForum has just turned six years old, and we are very proud of how well it is thriving, largely thanks to all of you.  Membership now stands at more than 4,500, and keeps rising.  There are also many people who read the forum but don't post.  

As Chair of the BCF CommIttee, I would like to thank my fellow moderators for all of their hard work behind the scenes in making the forum available to all 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.   We are still the same group that started this forum six years ago, and for me that says a lot.  Although there are times when things get tough, or frustrating, we are all still here!  

We would also like to thank all of you who post up your opinions, thoughts and knowledge of the art form that we all love so much.  Please continue posting up;  without all of you, we wouldn't exist and the forum wouldn't be the lively, informative place that it is.  

We look forward to another year of great dance, debate and reviews/thoughts.

From all of us to all of you, a very happy, healthy and peaceful 2018!

Warmest wishes,

Simonetta Dixon (Sim)

Chair

BalletCoForum Committee

• Like 26

Happy New Year to you all. I'm relatively new and I want to tell you just how much I appreciate being part of this ballet community. It's the best members club! To take part in discussions, actively or just reading, is so rewarding. Thank you all, Moderators and members.

• Like 8

May I contribute my thanks to the Moderators. This is a wonderful forum - moderated moderately to keep conversations free-flowing and robust, but rarely nasty. I know how difficult that can be sometimes, and I really appreciate the discussions and ideas and information here. I learn so much.

All the very best for 2018!

Edited by Kate_N
  • Like 8

Happy New Year to all and especially to our hard working moderators.  Here's to another great year of ballet performances and to thoughts shared on this Forum - a richly informative site.  Thanks to our wonderfully dedicated Moderators.

Warmest wishes for a joyous 2018 !!!

• Like 4

May I echo all the comments above.  My grateful thanks to all the moderators for their hard work making this easily the most civilised and interesting forum on the web (IMHO).

Stranded here in deepest Sussex, this is my contact with home and it cheers me up every day!

Linda

• Like 4