Spreadsheets & summer schools ...

amos73

I actually can't believe I this but I have just set up a spreadsheet to keep track of all the different summer schools dates, application deadlines, photo requirements, deposit cost etc. My head was starting to swim with all the different options, plus as so many summer school dates seem to conflict with each other AND school term times I needed to get it clear!

Now I understand why other forum members have trumpeted the value of a good spreadsheet when it comes to auditions etc.

• Like 6

I have a spreadsheet of schools. I also have a set of folders for each school to keep example application forms etc. Oh the shame of it!!!

Oh dear - I am totally spreadsheet phobic....but I do see the benefit; particularly if I could present one to Hubbie with a cost/needs/benefit analysis to highlight just why a DC at vocational school still requires dance in the school holidays! I need to speak his language for him to perhaps understand ours? Any advice appreciated.... & if anyone wanted to share with me a spreadsheet template/example that would be just fantastic....please PM if anyone is happy to assist - thanks in advance!

Katymac - as you seem to be the original 'Spreadsheet Queen' maybe you should produce some software to flog to us less organized ballet parents! A Ballet App perhaps where all summer school/audition info etc can be uploaded from one site/cloud (am trying to get with the times here..... :) )

• Like 6

Katymac - as you seem to be the original 'Spreadsheet Queen' maybe you should produce some software to flog to us less organized ballet parents! A Ballet App perhaps where all summer school/audition info etc can be uploaded from one site/cloud (am trying to get with the times here..... :) )

If someone on here wins the lottery they could create that app ;)