Pointe shoe hunting (Russian Pointe)

leotardmum

Hi

Can anyone point me in direction of a shop/shops  stocking the best  range for Russian pointe/R-class/energetiks  in UK . Discovered all now the  same 'shoe' and now finally got name in all brands- sapfir / JW-S / stella .......... never thought finding pointe shoes would become so hard  - thankyou x

Edited by leotardmum

• leotardmum changed the title to Pointe shoe hunting

I spoke with Dancique last week and have been told that two things are now affecting supply of RClass shoes - a difficulty sourcing the satin and our government have introduced a 35% tax increase!!  Just when my DD had found a suitable shoe to replace her beloved Grishko 2007s.

But I also recommend speaking with them as they are always incredibly helpful and knowledgable

• Like 3

11 hours ago, leotardmum said:

Hi

Can anyone point me in direction of a shop/shops  stocking the best  range for Russian pointe/R-class/energetiks  in UK . Discovered all now the  same 'shoe' and now finally got name in all brands- sapfir / JW-S / stella .......... never thought finding pointe shoes would become so hard  - thankyou x

I think 4dance.co.uk stock Russian Pointes. They’re based in Surrey. I don’t think you can easily get Energetiks here, if at all. Never tried their pointe shoes on DD but I used to order leotards from them direct from Australia.

• Like 1

many thanks- i will sit up late tonite and call from Oz  above places . Problem being her feet are huge so even here in oz her size is tricky ......... I need to find someone who lives in Russia next to the factory or where ever they are made and get them to supply us all via private post 😁 xxxxxxxx

• Like 1

We were in The Dancer's Room today & they had Russian Pointe, R Class & many other brands of pointe shoes. We were also informed if the tax increase & the difficulty of getting Grishko, R P etc. 

Mj

• Like 1

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Pointe shoe hunting (Russian Pointe)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2022 at 13:44, leotardmum said:

many thanks- i will sit up late tonite and call from Oz  above places . Problem being her feet are huge so even here in oz her size is tricky ......... I need to find someone who lives in Russia next to the factory or where ever they are made and get them to supply us all via private post 😁 xxxxxxxx

If you have any luck finding russian pointe shoes in the UK that can then be shipped to Aus let me know, finding a pair of energetiks in the right size is like hen's teeth here at the moment!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Viv said:

If you have any luck finding russian pointe shoes in the UK that can then be shipped to Aus let me know, finding a pair of energetiks in the right size is like hen's teeth here at the moment!

we have finally found the right shoes after years of searching and a huge pile of useless pointe shoes and then unable to source now ..... if i win the lottery i will fly to the factory and personally bring back a container full 😁

• Like 1