Wilkes audition outcome 2022

Kendie76

18 hours ago, Hairpinseverywhere said:

Oh 🤞🏼 maybe some news today! Did your DD audition at the other schools yet or are they still to come?

Hi no news yesterday but gathering letters can come on different days not the same day as everyone else if that makes sense lol xx

39 minutes ago, Kendie76 said:

Hi no news yesterday but gathering letters can come on different days not the same day as everyone else if that makes sense lol xx

Our post is still badly affected by the pandemic - I got something 3 weeks after it was posted last week!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jan McNulty said:

Our post is still badly affected by the pandemic - I got something 3 weeks after it was posted last week!

Same. 😕 Our poor posties seem do be delivering every other day, with a parcel delivery once or twice a week.  They’ve been delivering on Sundays too, presumably to try to clear the backlog! 

I wonder why schools and colleges aren’t emailing results, with a follow-up letter?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kendie76 said:

Daughters lovely letter came today offered the degree she’s so pleased. Thanks to everyone for your advice and support x

Im so pleased for your DD, she can now relax and look forward to going away to do what she loves!

• Like 1