Balletco Christmas lunch 2012

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fun and better than individual sausage toad at home! Where do we find the e-mail link of where to send deposit & order to, if there's still room - presume the new boss at ENB won't decide to squeeze in a Sun matinee like tomorrow in soggy S'ton

Hi Tim b, your name is on our list.(a little like the Mikado)

Further details for London lunch in the next few days.

Closing date December 1, deposits and menu choices about week later.

Menu details and venue earlier on this thread.

Eighteen diners so far room for a few more!

Sent personal messages to all prospective diners. Confirm date January 6 2013 13.00 for 13.30

Savoir Faire London.

Need confirmations and menu choices please!

Few spaces left pre book and menu pre order only.

Post here or PM Monder

If no message received please shout..

Last call for reservations and food orders for Ballet.co lunch

Need to get in food orders ASAP so no longer have to check several times a day for changes!

Lunch is pre order reservation only!

Between Boxing day few days window only but no promise of places.

Post applications on thread, last couple food orders Alison, Ann W and Tim B please mail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always go there from Tottenham Court Road Station. I think it's marginally closer - depending on how fast you walk it can be done in a little over 5 minutes.

Edited to say that, if you choose to go to Tottenham Court Road Underground Station, you need to come out of the Dominion Theatre exit and just walk along New Oxford Street on the same side of the street. I don't know why the arrow on the map above seems to be on the wrong side of the street. I think this map might have the arrow in a more accurate position.

http://www.streetmap...searchp=ids.srf

Attention all Ballet co lunchers, tomorrow is the big day.

TFL have the usual closures on underground system

www.tfl.gov.uk

Please cash is easier to sort out bill, all drinks paid on individual separate bills.

Bluebirds directions pasted above, we walk from the Picadilly line Holborn

Look forward to meeting new diners Tim B, Michelle R and Ian Macmillan and all the usual dudes!

Note: emergency engineering works affecting SouthEastern Metro services today due to work in the New Cross area - presumably a continuation of what was causing travellers such nightmares between Christmas and New Year.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much to the people who sent me a message regarding the spare lunch place today.

Unfortunately, I only got back from the Christmas break yesterday evening, and so didn't see it. Somebody else was checking my email for work issues, but didn't read any emails of a personal nature.

i hope you all have a great time.

Fonteyn.

A HUGE, HUGE, THANK YOU to Grey Rabbit and Minder for sorting out a wonderful BalletcoForum lunch today - great food and great re sorting out all the money too! Good to see some old faces and some new ones too.

I do hope the lunches continue and grow, as the forum itself is growing and changing over time.

Nice one Grey Rabbit and Minder - it a jolly good thing you done and do.

• Like 3

A HUGE, HUGE, THANK YOU to Grey Rabbit and Minder for sorting out a wonderful BalletcoForum lunch today - great food and great re sorting out all the money too! Good to see some old faces and some new ones too.

I do hope the lunches continue and grow, as the forum itself is growing and changing over time.

Nice one Grey Rabbit and Minder - it a jolly good thing you done and do.

Seconded

(And I haven't had any supper, I'm still full of lunch)

• Like 1