BRB Autumn Season Casting 2015

Nooooooooooo!!!!  I've just booked tickets for me and a friend for the Trocks in London that evening.  There's no way I could get back from Salford in time :(  Birmingham, I might just have managed it.  I didn't even realise BRB were going to the Lowry before the Hippodrome.

And ouch - I now understand why DQF complains about the cost of rail travel!  I couldn't anywhere near afford to go to The Lowry anyway.  It'll have to be Birmingham.  Hope it *is* the matinee, otherwise I might as well take my chances with Sadler's Wells.

• Like 1

And ouch - I now understand why DQF complains about the cost of rail travel!  I couldn't anywhere near afford to go to The Lowry anyway.  It'll have to be Birmingham.  Hope it *is* the matinee, otherwise I might as well take my chances with Sadler's Wells.

The company has opened at the Lowry before Birmingham in the Autumn for the last couple of years.  Do hope you get to see Brandon!

Now you know why I whinge about the cost of coming to London too!

According to the interview with Nao, published in last week's links, Chi is guesting in Australia!

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/birmingham-royal-ballet-dancer-nao-9985702

I am assuming there will be more casts on show in Birmingham, and I also assume casting should be out some time this week.

• Like 1

Shame they've lost the page that shows all the casting for the week.  I had to reboot my laptop to get the new version of the website.  And when I did, I didn't like it!

I'm very happy to be seeing Nao and Yasuo for one of my two performances and Shang and Cesar for the other.

Shame they've lost the page that shows all the casting for the week. 

I'm very happy to be seeing Nao and Yasuo for one of my two performances and Shang and Cesar for the other.

The new website is very unfriendly.

Two great casts, Janet, but full names, please!!!!!!

Shame they've lost the page that shows all the casting for the week.  I had to reboot my laptop to get the new version of the website.  And when I did, I didn't like it!

It is all there Janet. In fact casting for Lowry and Hippodrome can be accessed from one page. If we are seeing things differently because of the platforms we use, that is rather worrying.

May I add my disappointment with the new websit. Cumbersome and time consuming. However, the good news is Tyrone Singleton and Celine Gittens on the opening night. There is the added bonus of Will Bracewell as Benno.

My gamble for the Wednesday matinee hasn't paid off but that was a known risk so I cannot complain too much.

It looks as though they are still tweaking the website.  The different tabs have reappeared across the top of the home page.  The dancer biographies (although the content hasn't changed) look better.

I still can't find a page that lists all the casting on it.  I have had to check the casting on each date.