Opes summer school

Millie3

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did they take to get back to you with whether you had been accepted? Also does anyone know how many spaces there are per week? I'm thinking of going week one purely so I miss as level results day haha x

Pictures, and Lemon girl, sorry if i sounded like i was trying to make you doubt your decisions! i am sure your daughters will have a wonderful time and actually Lemon girl i dont suppose there would be many people doing both weeks so it was a silly comment for me to make! 

sorry!

My dd and her friend/s are there for week one - it is new to them and they won't know anyone but they are very friendly girls and will be looking forward to making new friends (both 14) . Haven't a clue what to expect but have only hear fantastic things and our teacher recommended.  Olivia Pickford is very quick with her correspondence x

Application form has been sent off.

My DD going week 2 and will have just turned 10. She won't know anybody else there although she says she isn't worried about that. I think the reality may be a little different though. I am sure she will have a great time.

Anybody else going week 2?

Ha ha Lemongirl. My DD did the Easter school at Tring last week and absolutely loved it. She had friends that went with her so I'm a bit worried about her going alone in the summer.

She isn't worried as she says she will do anything to be a dancer.

How old is your DD?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so excited can't wait to finish school now and then summer school will be here before I know it! Is anybody else going week one residential?:)

I'm doing adv foundation/adv one and am in seniors:) really looking forward to the challenge and meetin new people :)

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...