New version of ROH website

I've only had a quick scoot around - like the new biogs of the dancers (and about time too!), though no link back (except the back button) isn't classy. Not so keen on the layout for 'what's on' now though. Seems rather diffuse somehow, and the 'buy' button looks to be floating between two different dates. I'll definitely be having a good ol' rummage at home tonight though. A change is as good as a rest and all that

I don't seem be able to access my upcoming events. It just hangs. This is on desktop and phone. Everything else seems to work fine

I couldn't see past events, and a couple of days later my upcoming events have also disappeared. I assume it's a glitch, but hope they get it fixed soon.

Daisy dance I hardly ever use the ROH app on my iPad for similar type reasons......in the end I always sign in to the main website if I want to buy tickets!

So maddening isn't it! Some apps seem much more trouble than they're worth. Today on the main site, though, the restaurant link wasn't working and kept going in a loop - it always seems to take forever to remove the glitches when a site gets updated/improved. Very pleased to see the biogs are there at last.

• Like 1

Yes they're very good with little videos etc.

actually I bought a ticket for Sleeping Beauty today.....not from the App though....from the main site and was surprised it all went quite smoothly and even remembered my payment card etc. so hopefully ticket on way....got the email confirmation anyway!!

I agree about some Apps I just don't like them!! I still haven't done the latest IOS update ios7 I think because formats change Ive got used to and I always lose all my Youtube stuff for some reason!

I still can't get my past events - and the upcoming stuff only swam into view once (though I have now lost it again) and when it did, it didn't seem to have the performance TIMES, which is exactly what I wanted to check!

What is the best address at the ROH to use send off an email in a bilious green font about this?

It's very useful to have biography pages for all dancers. However, the content of these pages seems very inconsistent, with e.g. just an occasional link to a Ballet Association interview, and links to twitter profiles for only about a third of the RB dancers who have them. Perhaps it is simply a work in progress, or perhaps individual dancers need to give consent for the inclusion of such links.

I've now been prompted twice to buy a 'digital guide' to Giselle at £2.99. This appears to consist of a synopsis plus contextual features, i.e. the type of information which was available for free on at least one version of the old website! Does anyone know if such guides are planned for all ROH productions in time?