English National Ballet School live video stream today

Living the Dream

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong forum, but I thought this would be of interest to parents and DC's who are auditioning for Upper Schools. This will give you an insight in to life at ENBS.  The live stream starts at 5pm GMT and is for 90 minutes.  You will be able to see 1st, 2nd and 3rd years.  From study, pilates, PDD, barre and choreography.  Here is the link if you would like to watch http://www.artstreamingtv.com/event.php?id=4

Enjoy LTD  :)

• Like 4

I'm hoping to get time to watch this again - I'm especially impressed with the men's center work I think they were 3rd years - it gives me an insight into what will be expected if DS a long way down the line if he is fortunate enough to progress well !

There is one dancer - dark skinned and slimmer than the others who has such speed and fluidity that stood out for me ....I like to imagine DS will look like this as he matures !

What a super insight into the school !

• Like 2

Just re watched the whole thing and it was the second year Pas de deux section I had caught earlier. Anyone with a DC in this section must be really proud......I thought they were all very good indeed.

In an earlier part of film in the other Pas de deux section where the boys were all dressed in pale grey I recognised a student from the Yorkshire Ballet Summer School he was one of the ones chosen for the R and J Masterclass (8 boys) there with Anthony Dowell. He looked one of the younger ones in that group of boys then but looked as if he was going places. He could be South American but am not sure.

• Like 1