New ROH Friends Survey

Has anyone else just received this? It is more comprehensive than the standard "how do you feel?" questionnaire, as it includes opportunities to comment rather than just answering multiple choice questions. Worth doing, I would suggest, for any Friend who wants to give positive or negative feedback on the sort of issues oft discussed on BCF!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Richard LH said:

Has anyone else just received this? It is more comprehensive than the standard "how do you feel?" questionnaire, as it includes opportunities to comment rather than just answering multiple choice questions. Worth doing, I would suggest, for any Friend who wants to give positive or negative feedback on the sort of issues oft discussed on BCF!

Yes - I received mine Friday. It will be interesting to see if any changes result.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes I commented on this on another thread- much better than previous surveys and I did comment on the need for the booking website to work every time, relaibly,  and a few other issues- a welcome opportunity to give feedback on important things.

• Like 6

I received it on Friday too and filled it in. It was quite comprehensive and I was happy to give my perspective on a number of items - including how important it is to me knowing the cast in advance of booking . . . 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, capybara said:

This thread is headed RB but I guess the survey relates to everything about the ROH?

Sorry yes of course I should have said ROH. Perhaps a Mod could kindly change the title?

• Sim changed the title to New ROH Friends Survey

I reached out to the Friends team having not received the survey. Note that if you haven't received it, you're probably opted out again... All survey emails were sent on Fri and Sat.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blossom said:

I reached out to the Friends team having not received the survey. Note that if you haven't received it, you're probably opted out again... All survey emails were sent on Fri and Sat.

I made sure quite recently that I  am opted in to everything, and haven't received it...

1 hour ago, bridiem said:

I made sure quite recently that I  am opted in to everything, and haven't received it...

Me too - and it seems I was not opted in.

If you don't receive the post performance surveys, this is usually a clue.

1 hour ago, Blossom said:

Me too - and it seems I was not opted in.

If you don't receive the post performance surveys, this is usually a clue.

All the available options on my membership are ticked; what more can I do?!

Apparently I should have received the survey since I'm not opted out, so they can't at the moment explain why I didn't receive it. They have now sent it to me. Not very encouraging, especially since the same sort of thing happened last year when I realised I was no longer receiving their e-newsletters and they couldn't explain why not.

• Like 1

That sort of thing happens a lot.  I not infrequently complain to owners of mailing lists about not receiving mailings - a couple of cinema chains are my next targets.  The last time I raised the issue, someone said I'd unsubscribed myself, which I certainly hadn't.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alison said:

That sort of thing happens a lot.  I not infrequently complain to owners of mailing lists about not receiving mailings - a couple of cinema chains are my next targets.  The last time I raised the issue, someone said I'd unsubscribed myself, which I certainly hadn't.

I can't actually think of any other organisations from whom I don't receive emails/surveys etc when I should.

On 16/04/2024 at 11:49, Blossom said:

Hmmm…..I have my suspicions that the surveys are already skewed as perhaps only being sent out to certain Friends whose profile fits into particular demographics - targeted by the ROH (or its outsourced company ? 🤔) survey teams….to almost guarantee it gets the results it expects/wants & thus it will gather data of no real use IMHO. 

It’d be interesting to see if the same survey was carried out on here if

a) we’d see any relevance/merit in these surveys (generally I’ve been finding non-Friend surveys I’ve received completely banal & pointless & incredibly short….leading me to suspect that one or other of my answers has fast tracked me to the end as I’ve ticked a box that has put me into the ‘we’re not really interested in you’ category based on one of my specifications eg. age/gender/household income etc etc

And 

b) if us Forum readers - being a general cross section of ROH audience or potential audience members - not just Friends - would provide a similar answer profile or not? 

It would be really interesting to compare!

Edited by Peanut68
  • Like 2