Guest oncnp

Both pieces being used for Untitled, 2023 new Wayne McGregor are on YT (both embedded links are to 'official' channnels)

I posted a link to a few rehearsal photos yesterday on this thread, presumably casting will be announced very soon, but looks like a stellar cast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I bet if I timed it on the night the 25 min one will end up being 30 mins as well!! Sometimes everybody seems to have been sitting in their seats for at least 5 mins before the performance restarts. 

The cast list is up for the Friends Rehearsal of the triple bill. It's the second cast of Corybantic Games & Anastasia but what I presume is the first (only?) cast of Untitled, given it includes the dancers in the rehearsal photos the ROH recently posted, so we finally have cast info for it.

https://static.roh.org.uk/digital/cast-sheets/Untitled2023CorybanticGamesAnastasiaIII-v4.pdf?_ga=2.24663162.1797137212.1686243809-1125257501.1479833773

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

49 minutes ago, Dawnstar said:

The cast list is up for the Friends Rehearsal of the triple bill. It's the second cast of Corybantic Games & Anastasia but what I presume is the first (only?) cast of Untitled, given it includes the dancers in the rehearsal photos the ROH recently posted, so we finally have cast info for it.

https://static.roh.org.uk/digital/cast-sheets/Untitled2023CorybanticGamesAnastasiaIII-v4.pdf?_ga=2.24663162.1797137212.1686243809-1125257501.1479833773

Thanks for this, a mouthwatering smorgasbord of dancers 😋 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UNTITLE D, 2023

DENILSON ALMEIDA, HARRIS BELL, LIAM BOSWELL,
WILLIAM BRACEWELL, LETICIA DIAS, LEO DIXON,
MELISSA HAMILTON, FUMI KANEKO, SAE MAEDA,
MARCO MASCIARI, ANNA ROSE O’SULLIVAN, VIOLA
PANTUSO, CALVIN RICHARDSON, GIACOMO ROVERO,
SUMINA SASAKI, FRANCISCO SERRANO, JOSEPH
SISSENS, CHARLOTTE TONKINSON, MARIANNA
TSEMBENHOI

Interesting to see some of the newer, younger (and up and coming?) 'lower ranks' listed, how good must it feel to have a work created on you?

Répétiteur EDWARD WATSON

• Like 5

Given the timings, I think I might miss Corybantic Games as I’d like to be trying Friday Rush at 1:pm. Does anyone know if General Rehearsals are screened for latecomers etc?

From the General Rehearsal cast sheet, I see there’s a short synopsis for Anastasia but sadly nothing for the other two ballets.

• Like 1

I was just looking at the music clips above and in the first one there are some dancing figures. Are these anything to do with the Royal Ballet and so possible glimpses of costumes being used for it  😳

Or are those dance figures nothing to do with  McGregors Piece to the music? 

Edited by LinMM

40 minutes ago, LinMM said:

I was just looking at the music clips above and in the first one there are some dancing figures. Are these anything to do with the Royal Ballet and so possible glimpses of costumes being used for it  😳

Or are those dance figures nothing to do with  McGregors Piece to the music? 

I think the music clips predate the ballet by quite some time?

All will be revealed very soon, so far it's been pretty much under wraps hasn't it?

21 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I think the music clips predate the ballet by quite some time?

All will be revealed very soon, so far it's been pretty much under wraps hasn't it?

I find that all a bit odd - surely they would want as much publicity as possible?

7 hours ago, JohnS said:

Does anyone know if General Rehearsals are screened for latecomers etc?

Just to say the monitors were working for the General Rehearsal, switched specially on for me. And I managed to get my Friday Rush ticket. It’s good to be so well looked after.

• Like 7