Funding For The Hammond Sept 2022

Bevs

2 hours ago, Bevs said:

Does anyone know how many places are available for funding in years 7 and 8, for September 2022 entry? 

I don’t think we can know for certain. I thought they’d said 10 at Prelims but not really sure I heard right and whether that’s for just year 7 or all years. 

I know they’ve given about 4 out already though x

• Thanks 1

They won’t know exactly until Easter when anyone leaving has to give notice by. 

They will know how many current 11s have MDS awards to be put back into the pot.

Then they also have a limited number of non MDS school scholarships. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, SJBallet said:

I rang today and they said they are finalising it and are sending out shortly. 

Thanks for this. I've emailed but had no response so planned to ring tomorrow. So are we thinking there might be MDS funded places AND possible bursaries?? 

4 minutes ago, SJBallet said:

We’ve received our itinerary for Monday. Good luck everyone x

Me too. Do we collect them after the musical theatre class and if there’s a large enough gap we could go to the boarding house then take them back for their physio slot? 

31 minutes ago, Ballet Power said:

Me too. Do we collect them after the musical theatre class and if there’s a large enough gap we could go to the boarding house then take them back for their physio slot? 

I don’t see why not. It says to have a picnic in your car doesn’t it but it also then says the Hilton is close by so surely you could go to the boarding house instead. 

We only have an hour to wait so will have lunch and then go to the boarding house after physio. 

Quite interesting to see exactly how many will be there on Monday x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SJBallet said:

It would be better if it was 70% 😁

Absolutely. My DS knew that without MDS he wouldn’t be going. Even with 30% off it would’ve been well beyond our means. 
If you are wanting to visit boarding I’d make sure it’s pre arranged as a lot of the time no one is there during the day x

40 minutes ago, Mum to a boy dancer said:

Absolutely. My DS knew that without MDS he wouldn’t be going. Even with 30% off it would’ve been well beyond our means. 
If you are wanting to visit boarding I’d make sure it’s pre arranged as a lot of the time no one is there during the day x

I was assuming from the email that someone would be there - or might that not be the case??

1 hour ago, Ottobotto said:

I was assuming from the email that someone would be there - or might that not be the case??

If they have said in the email that boarding is open you will be fine, 

good luck to everyone auditioning. Hammond is such a lovely place. DS is hoping for someone to join from north of the border. He feels like he is representing all on his own lol 😂 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ThePointe said:

Does anyone know what the physio appointment/assessment on Monday looks at and whether we chaperone our child to the appointment? 

I think it says you have to leave the children for the physio appointment too. But I don’t know what it involves.  

2 hours ago, ThePointe said:

Does anyone know what the physio appointment/assessment on Monday looks at and whether we chaperone our child to the appointment? 

I don't know what the appt entails. The email I received says we cannot go to the appt, it's drop off only.