Pointe Shoes in the North West

Contretemps

HI everyone,

I'm posting to ask for some advice and recommendations :) My DD needs some new pointe shoes asap as her's are completely dead. We are North West based, but she bought her previous pairs when we have been away elsewhere in the UK. I've heard that The Dance Shop in Prescot is good, as well as Barnum's in Warrington - but I've just seen that Barnum's has closed for good. I also heard that there was a good store in Blackpool (possibly Showstoppers - but I'm not 100% sure!), although it looks like they are currently closed. 

If anyone has any recommendations, I would really appreciate it! 

Ah I was just looking at That's Entertainment! I noticed it mentioned on a thread on here, but it was from 2016. I think that might be where we will go. It's so hard to know where is best, and even harder now some are unable to open at the moment.

Thanks for the recommendation :) xx

I’m in search of another shop after Barnums closed (dance teacher not parent) and I had a really great conversation with the lady who runs Pose A, I believe she’s an ex dancer so knows how a shoe should feel as well as how you need to move through it. It’s one of the few places I’ve seen posts from on social media and been impressed by their fitting. 

i personally haven't  used  That's entertainment in Liverpool or Plant Dance but i know dancers  who have and have good fittings   and ened up with a shoe that works well for them   and teachers who  recommend   both  those places