Britain's Got Talent Final Three (Don't Groan, they did have!)

Fiz

I know but the dog was sooooooooo cute and adorable. It wasn't just the performance, it was the love and relationship between the 16yr old girl and her dog that captured people's hearts. Yes the others were very talented but didn't give you that extra warm fuzzy feeling that makes a vote winner :) Did you see the footage of her opening her Christmas presents when she was a young girl and getting the dog as a puppy? Just heart-melting.

Bless her - she's set up for life now with that £500,000 win. I didn't realise the winner got that. I turned round to my DD and told her she better start training the cat!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, it's probably the girl who trained the dog...

I agree. What was particularly notable was that she did a completely different routine for each of her appearances, in the auditions, semi-finals and finals. Yes, the dog did more or less the same tricks on each occasion but they were choreographed in different ways.

• Like 2

Never seen any ballet on BGT, but to be fair they don't even show any classical ballet on "Got to Dance" - much to my dd's disgust. I'm sure there must be some classical ballet auditions but for some reason we are not allowed to see them.....

I did think Pudsey was gorgeous, and Ashley has clearly put a lot of time and effort into training him, which is excellent. Although if there's any Border Collie in that dog, I'd be amazed. Bearded Collie, maybe!