RBS Junior Associate (JA) Questions

Alfred71

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there something about they were surprised how many boys applied this year far more than previous years? Was the boys audition on Tuesday? And massive congratulations busymum! Fantastic news about your ds

Tbh - I don't really think there is any logic in regards to this process. I just don't know what to think at the moment. One way or the other I would just really like to know. It does feel like a less lonely process knowing others are feeling your pain.

• Like 1

I think I should set noobag06 and purple the challenge of going from Newcomer status to Advanced Members in a day ok?! I think you can do it. I want you to do it. I don't remember how many posts you need though....or at least being members?! And no cheating and just posting nonsense that's my job.

• Like 4

Ha ha!!I am merely a member so dangling somewhere in between newbie and advanced. Can't I just chuck in a few nonsense posts to up my status PV? My nerves are too fraught for me to make much sense anyway. Great supportive group it really is comforting to imagine the rest of you writhing in the same amount of nervousness as I am! Ho ho.

Have been checking my junk all day...

I may need a stretcher soon..

• Like 2

Hi im new on here...but have been stalking since the JA audition! My dd got a place in the Bath (well, Radstock really!) centre for yr6 ! Her first time auditioning so v proud :-) Just wanted to say I got my email at 4pm ish ysday. Didn't know till hour later cos I'd nodded off on the sofa!

• Like 8