RBS Junior Associate (JA) Questions

Alfred71

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for letting us know dancing pickles. Hope you and your DD are ok. That was our result last year too. Onwards and upwards as DD off to tring full time in September. Suppose it's harder as older Dd is already a JA xx

Edited by Busymum

Well done Dancing pickles. My dd has only been doing ballet since September!!!!! She has been offered 32 sessions a year, I thought it was going to be less (every other week or once a month), its going to be a challenge fitting it around everything else as we are an hour & half away. DD is mega excited though.

Edited by tootifruiti
  • Like 1

Congrats to tootifruti for the yes! Exciting times ahead. And sorry to hear about the no dancing pickles.

How long did you have to wait for the email, as I'm not sure when they had Manchester auditions? Thanks

Congrats tootifrooti - was it a year 4 place for your DD? Sorry about the no dancing pickles - sounds like your DD took it all in her stride so good luck for next year. We were told about 4 weeks to wait for news in London.......

Congratulations all the yeses, and sorry about the nos. Hope DC are taking it ok.

We are waiting for London, yr 6, although not expecting a positive outcome, simply because there seemed to be at least 100 girls auditioning for a year 6 place the day we were there, and there are so very few places in year 6!!! DD thoroughly enjoyed the audition and came out beaming saying she felt she had done her best so am pleased with this, whatever the outcome.

• Like 1

Just out of interest how many centres are there - if you don't mind me asking? I only know of Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, Bath, Leeds, London.... and the mysterious Eastleigh. If there are any other Game of Thrones watchers out there Eastleigh always sounds like it's "beyond the wall".

• Like 2