Life Reimagined - A Gala Celebration ROH 25 February 2015

An e-mail from The Friends has revealed that the following will be on the programme.

Looks rather good!

• Like 3

Yes I am looking forward to this although it would have made a change to see Nunez/Soares do something other than the Diamonds pdd yet again - they do this at Russian Icons!  Have they no other party piece - Sleeping Beauty perhaps? A minor gripe the rest looks good.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it just me but does no one else think the prices for these "galas" are a bit extortionate? £250 - £350 in the stalls and circa £100 up in the gods. All you get is a couple of pdd and a bit of opera. Doesn't seem much value for money. I'm a northern lad and expect a bit more for my £350.

• Like 1

Is it just me but does no one else think the prices for these "galas" are a bit extortionate? £250 - £350 in the stalls and circa £100 up in the gods. All you get is a couple of pdd and a bit of opera. Doesn't seem much value for money. I'm a northern lad and expect a bit more for my £350.

Come to Northern Ballet's Sapphire Gala in Leeds on 14th March - top price £75!

£350 - chickenfeed. What about £2,000 with a bit of dinner with the stars thrown in. That's more like it.

I booked my ticket for this 25 Feb. gala online and received it by post.

Amphi Right   M77   £40. It is more expensive than I usually buy but not over the top.