Hammond Entry Sept 2014

Tutusrus

Not sure if this is the done thing but we have just accepted MDS offer for Hammond and wondering if any Year 7's would like to get in touch so the kids can link up before hand. Thought it would be beneficial for them - particularly if boarding. :)

• Like 4

Not sure if this is the done thing but we have just accepted MDS offer for Hammond and wondering if any Year 7's would like to get in touch so the kids can link up before hand. Thought it would be beneficial for them - particularly if boarding. :)

We are on the waiting list should hear next Thursday either way so I'll keep you in touch just in case something lovely happens!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

DDs friends mum rang up and was told it should be straight after half term.  Last year the list was a bit earlier but for my DDs year we received the list on 8th June as DH date stamped it.  I think it depends often on how many new landladies are being added to the list and vetted of course.

Has anyone starting the Diploma in Sept had an accommodation list yet?

Spoke to Hammond yesterday.  List due out 'later in the term' . My dd is commencing in Sept also on MT course.   Perhaps the girls could make contact before then.  :)

P.S I too have been  stalking the postman!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My dd s starting the diploma course in sept she's been at the school since yr 7 age 11 so if any senior students want to get in touch I can pass there number s to her as she's prob got lots of advice for any questions you have also I know of some lovely accomadation that's about to go on the list that's empty :)

thanks ladies, yes, shes excited as well as nervous. meanwhile, for me, so much to do and no idea where to start! been emailed a lot of info by the school, need to go through it when the kids are in bed x

• Like 1