CSB results 23

london dancer

2 hours ago, Mamaderuby said:

Yes! Just got call now offering my DS a place.

2 hours ago, Penguinboysmum said:

We've just had a phonecall too with a yes for DS. Good luck to everyone else waiting 🤞

Congratulations to your boys!!  And good luck to all others awaiting calls today!  Excited to hear all the outcomes. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Expat said:

Yes we just the call! Very excited for our DS 17 from Australia

Congratulations!!  My DD has a place as well - also from Australia. She will be happy to hear will have others in year group!!

• Like 2

We had a girl offer but have decided to decline and accept RCS. I know of another boy offer but they have also accepted elsewhere. Best of luck to those heading to CSB I am sure they will all have an incredible time. I am glad the auditions are over and decisions can now be made ahead of exams starting.

7 hours ago, Penguinboysmum said:

When I got the phonecall they mentioned they had a very long waiting list this year. I've only heard of yes or nos

Yes, I was told the same thing. That we would have 14 days to accept or reject offer, as there are many on waiting list. 

Also, I had email last night to say that there were problems with their internal servers, and not to worry as contract would be sent on 26 instead of yesterday, and that 14 day period will start from that time. I guess that people on waiting list will get call with offer, as rejections come in. So hang on in and best of luck.

18 hours ago, tutugirl said:

I would love to know what a typical day at CSB is like . I’ve a boy starting in September . He’s a good musician / singer too . Any vocal opportunities ?
Thank you kindly .

Hopefully a current parent can answer with more information, but I do know that a singing unit is part of second year curriculum.