Narrow feet-ballet slipper recommendations

MBroo

My dtr has such narrow feet! Looking for ideas on what other ballet shoes to try. 
so Danca 116 is baggy on the forefoot. 
Capezio hanami in 6 narrow is still baggy -we size down but still doesn’t look clean.

I'm thinking of ordering Grishko in NN. Any others we should try? We will have to order online.

4 minutes ago, balletgremlin said:

I've got narrow feed (I've had Bloch "A" width shoes that are too wide before). I use So Danca SD120 - similar to SD16 but they have left and right shoes so they taper at the toes.

Another good suggestion. My daughter moved from the So Danca SD55 to So Danca SD120 in a width B when she was allowed by her teacher to move from leather flat sole to canvas split sole. The canvas has a stretch too, so fits to foot shape from first wear.

Yes we already size down by a whole size in the Hanami canvas.  But still baggy on her foot.  
She only wears canvas now.

(Pointe shoes are a whole other beast right now as there is limited types for her to try on.  Bloch in width A is still way to wide)

but now trying to get good soft shoes while we work with her school for pointe shoes

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I updated 

The Nikolay Grishko Dreamstretch in A width is perfect!!

Bloch B is too wide 

her pointe shoes are also A width with spacers, gel pads, & tape and still her shoes comes off one heel (double elastics)

• Thanks 1