Dance wear shop recommendations

TinyNEDancer

I usually order DDs dance supplies online, but I have a list of things she now needs for the Associate programmes and summer school. I think it might be easier to find a shop that will stock as much of it as possible 😀

Can anyone recommend anywhere in the North East England area. Willing to travel to get it all sorted!! Maybe as far north as Newcastle,

maybe beyond and as far ‘south’ as Manchester...

Thank you 😊

Hi. There’s nowhere in Manchester. The girls from NBS get on the train and go to Urmston. There’s a dance stop near the station.  Sells different brands. Like Dancia Int’l.  Can’t remember the name but the girls all found the staff very helpful. 

I highly recommend 'Planet Dance' in Batley, Leeds. 

At a recent festival there was a 'pop up' dance shop, run by 'Lets Dance' from Hartlepool. DD bought a couple of nice leotards from them, and they were very helpful and friendly. 

I've also had 'Seamless Dance' in Guisborough recommended, but I've never been myself! 

Have fun! x

Stardust in Lichfield...https://www.stardust.shop/

They provide uniform & dance supplies to The Hammond School in Chester where we get excellent service (weekly in school 'shop') & always been happy with Pointe Shoe fittings by Becky.

Not yet had a chance to visit shop as we are Southern based but they have been really helpful posting out urgently needed items in holidays so worth calling/using website if a visit is not possible!

• Like 1

On 09/07/2019 at 17:57, Peanut68 said:

Stardust in Lichfield...https://www.stardust.shop/

They provide uniform & dance supplies to The Hammond School in Chester where we get excellent service (weekly in school 'shop') & always been happy with Pointe Shoe fittings by Becky.

Not yet had a chance to visit shop as we are Southern based but they have been really helpful posting out urgently needed items in holidays so worth calling/using website if a visit is not possible!

Seconded. We recently had a Pointe shoe fitting with Becky and we love visiting the shop. Unfortunately  It's too far for TinyNEDdancer as it's in Lichfield staffs.