Awkward shaped feet

Farawaydancer

Sorry for the very boring thread. I need to find some pink leather ballet shoes which might actually fit my dd. The shops near us only stock one type, capezio daisy, which just don't suit at all so we have to resort to mail order. She has quite shallow feet and narrow at the ankles but really quite wide at the front when she stands on demi pointe. Anything which seems to fit width-wise at the toes is far too deep and I can get my whole hand in the top of the shoe, there just seems to be far too much material!! Can anyone recommend anything which might fit my dd's oddly shaped feet?! Strangely we don't seem to have this issue with canvas or satin shoes but even the same style in leather don't fit.

TIA

have you tried spilt sole leather shoes?

DD has narrow ankles and wide feet!

she found So Danca 260 were a good fit, and she currently has some Bloch neoforms, which look beautiful on her feet! ( they are part leather and part neoprene! and expensive :0( )

my other suggestion would be to ring a ballet shoe/dance shop and ask for advice.

do you have to have leather?

good luck x

Gandolfi do leather ballet shoes - I had to go there for DD's uniform and picked up a new pair of shoes at the same time and they are definitely a nicer fit than any of the other pairs she's ever had. Their factory is in the UK - they did have a shop in Baker Street, but closed just before xmas, but they are very helpful.

Gandolfi do leather ballet shoes - I had to go there for DD's uniform and picked up a new pair of shoes at the same time and they are definitely a nicer fit than any of the other pairs she's ever had. Their factory is in the UK - they did have a shop in Baker Street, but closed just before xmas, but they are very helpful.

Afaik Gandolfi also have a shop which is attached to their factory / warehouse in Northants.