New JA class London 12.15 Class 1 yr 5

Loislane

We are coming in from Ramsgate so no fast train until Ashford, glad our train is not as early as yours!

Do you know how many places are available each year group compared to how many audition?

Really hard finding this out?

Congrats to the new JAs they will have a brilliant time! Regarding the numbers who audition, you can use last years annual report as a guide. In 2014, 294 girls auditioned for London JAs and 28 were offered a place. 45 boys auditioned and 15 were given a place. A great achievement!

• 1 month later...

Loislane - I'm afraid the JA leotards are not flattering - they are not very stretchy and often baggy on the slim girls in question. (They're the same as the BBO G1-3 leotards. ) My dd always needed one that was way too baggy to get the necessary length ;(and these are girls with short bodies) - don't worry too much as I'm sure others will be in the same situation. .....

Hi, I phoned IDS as suggested and they do have size zero's with the printed backs in stock!!! The lady was unaware that size 1 was smallest size offered on-line so she will swop it for me ???? on the other hand, the track suit sized 9-11 looks enormous so that needs to be swopped too!

• Like 2