Francesca Hayward's Collaboration with Lululemon

2 hours ago, Anna C said:

“News and Informationseems reasonable to me.

I thought that this section was News and Information about particular Ballets and Dance, but perhaps I misunderstood.

Edited by Richard LH

The LuLu Lemon shop is on Regent St. around the corner from my office.  They have their collaboration with Francesca written about on their windows, together with a mannequin wearing one of their outfits in a bit of a balletic position.  I tried to take a photo today but there is a big mirror behind the mannequin so the words didn't come out, but I did....and I don't want to inflict that on anyone!!  I will try again on Monday.

• Like 2

Pleased to hear this - being a sporty type I have a Lululemon yoga mat! Not cheap, but wonderfully thick and large. Recommended. Obviously, I'm now saving up for the Principal Dancer Pants!

(bet that's the last thing you expected to see from me!)

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, alison said:

It is indeed, Bruce!

They're all totally the wrong colour for me, so I won't be going for any of them.

Ditto for my daughter, alison.  I assume they didn’t want to associate “Principal Ballerina” with pale pink, which is fair enough, but Lululemon does have a gorgeous dusty rose colour among others which would have been nice.  

Hopefully there will be another Hayward collaboration in Spring with some nicer colours.

On 19/10/2018 at 12:44, alison said:

I hadn't even looked at the prices!  However, from Sim's photos it does look as though there is a rusty reddish colour which might suit my colouring a bit better.

The prices are eye - watering. But the rusty red is a wonderful colour, unfortunately it looks completely weird with the red of my hair. But I think there are only a few pieces in this rusty red (or at least in the shop there were only a few pieces with this colour). A jumpsuit and long sleeve I think. Since the others colours don´t suit me either I "only" bought the principal bag - it will be a nice christmas present for myself under the tree, since I needed a new bag anyway.

• Like 2