Elmhurst Associate results

Aurora

Yes pretty quick, 12 days.

Thanks everyone :D

She doesn't even know yet (I've been aw work tonight so will tell her tomorrow) and my husband doesn't really understand so it's good to have some enthusiastic replies :D

• Like 3

Congrats to those receiving those exciting yes letters and good luck to those still waiting for letters and to audition. My dds 3 years as an Elmhurst associate (PVP) is soon going to come to an end but she has had a wonderful time, made some special friends (as have I) and has been taught by fantastic teachers in an amazing environment. It is a fantastic scheme!

• Like 5

We are new to Elmhurst associates and waiting confirming for Birmingham.. was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on the audition itself... content.. etc.. and do they like to look for specific things... more than technique.. thinking along the lines of performance, and of course smiling!!

Any advice/guidance on those who have had this great experience would be really helpful. Thanks.

I completely agree with angela - my dd is in her first year as an Elmhurst Associate and she has already made some lovely friends, has a teacher she loves and really looks forward to going every week. From what I can remember the audition takes the form of a class and I can remeber that they were put in pairs at some point - I think the main thing is to enjoy it. Good luck to everyone x

• Like 1

Thank you and congrats on your 2! With your older dd going off to Hammond in September you could have no kids left at home if they follow in her footsteps! Your eldest will be all grown up by then won't he?

Thanks everyone! Yes Aurora my oldest will be off to Uni by then but think he's staying at home as he want to go to newcastle! Have tried to convince him that Sheffield is a good Uni for the prof he want to go into but think he thinks that living away from home would be too much like hard work! Lol! : D

• Like 3

Has anyone else had their results for Sunderland? I know of 4 who got in from my daughters dance school, her included :D

Congratulations to your dd and her friends and also to amber4 to your DD and DS!! We have a yes for 2 girls in my DD's school at Sunderland too!

Ax

• Like 2