Ballet Audition - EYB's Coppelia in Crawley - 24th June 2014

BenGarner

English Youth Ballet is looking for a total of 100 young dancers to perform corps de ballet and soloist roles in our acclaimed production of Coppélia that will be presented at The Hawth Theatre from 24 - 25th October 2014. Please find an audition registration pack if you are interested in the audition.

Auditions on Tuesday 24th June in the Studio at The Hawth Theatre, Hawth Ave, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 6YZ.

4.30pm  - audition for younger dancers (aged 8 ­ 11).

6.45pm - audition for older dancers (aged 12 ­ 18).

Each audition is a 1.5hrs ballet class on the stage and is an experience in itself.  There is a £12.50 audition fee.  It is possible to register on the audition day (but please arrive approximately 30 minutes early if possible).

For more information contact Miss Lewis on 01689 856747 or misslewis@englishyouthballet.co.uk

Rehearsals for the ballet will take place on Tues 9th Sept (after school), Sat 27th & Sun 28th Sept, Sat 4th & Sun 5th Oct, Fri 10th, Sat 11th & Sun 11th Oct, Fri 17th, Sat 18th & Sun 19th Oct. ­ Rehearsals on school days will take place after school and Saturday rehearsals start at 2pm to minimise disruption to normal dance classes. 

• Like 1

Hello Ben and welcome to the Forum.

I have moved your post to the Doing Dance Forum where it is more likely to be seen by people who will have DCs auditioning.

Could I please ask you to add a signature in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy ?

"Members who have commercial interests must indicate that by adding a Signature line to their postings, stating the name and type of their business and giving their website and/or business email address for enquiries. (You set up a Signature via My Settings in the dropdown menu under your name.) If members wish to contact businesses, associate schemes or other commercial enterprises this should be done via the vendor’s website or email, not by starting threads on the forum. Problems arising over transactions entered into between members are not the responsibility of BalletcoForum."

• Like 1

Hi Ben, and welcome to the forum. As spannerandpony said, lots of us are EYB "parents".

I'm sure I'm not the only one desperate to hear when and where you are auditioning for next year's performances. Do please post on here when you have news.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Had a super evening tonight at EYB audition. My daughter got a place and after disappointment of not getting RBS associates it has really helped to give her a boost. She has done EYB before and it was an amazing experience for her. Can't wait for it all to start.

• Like 5