ENB's new image

Dolly: I'd be somewhat surprised if she had not learned most of the major pdd at ENBS and, as a dancer wanting to progress, no doubt she will have been paying particular attention to all that the Principals have been doing in the performances in which she has participated.  Thus, by a couple of months ago, it's likely that she had a very fair idea of the Odette/Odile roles - but she then needed a Director who felt she could do them justice.  It would appear she has found one, and I'm sure she won't disappoint.

Sorry, I worded my post rather badly, believe me I am fully supportive of her getting this opportunity (and have booked for her debut) and I realised she would have learnt a lot of the role in the course of rehearsing for the EDA's. By misquotation I meant that perhaps it had been taken out of context that she had purely learnt the role to attempt to be cast in Swan Lake this June which is the impression the article appears to give to some people. That will teach me to post late at night after a long day!

She certainly appears to have quite a career ahead of her and as others have mentioned having previously danced roles such as Myrtha and the Lilac Fairy many times she definitely has strong experience behind her. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic