Occasional central London Accommodation

london dancer

• alison changed the title to Occasional London Accommodation

Hi london dancer.  I've added a couple of tags which may help to narrow things down, although probably some of the threads to which they lead are more about longer-term accommodation.

• alison changed the title to Occasional central London Accommodation

We stayed at the Travelodge King’s Cross a few times and that was good. The reception ladies were really helpful and it’s close to everything. Just ask for a higher floor due to train rumbles…👍👍

You are supposed to be 18 to stay in a Travel Lodge or Premier Inn alone I think.

My daughter stayed in a youth hostel when attending an audition once but prices vary depending on the date.  You can stay unaccompanied from aged 16.

Oh, I'd forgotten about Goodenough College: I toured it, many years ago, on a London Open House weekend, and was very taken with it.  It's probably changed a bit since then, though.

DH has a connection to Goodenough and we have used it several times over the years. It is in a quiet central location and you get a splendid breakfast in the refectory (like Uni halls). I would thoroughly recommend, but wouldn't class it as cheap.

53 minutes ago, Pas de Quatre said:

DH has a connection to Goodenough and we have used it several times over the years. It is in a quiet central location and you get a splendid breakfast in the refectory (like Uni halls). I would thoroughly recommend, but wouldn't class it as cheap.

I was shocked when I saw the hotel prices but the holiday-time lets in the halls seemed a decent price for a week.

Do they do lets in the halls all year or only in the summer holidays?

I thought we had one, probably in Not Dance, covering accommodation in London, but can't immediately find it.  If you click on the "Accommodation" tag at the top of this thread you may have better luck.