Tring CBA Associates auditions 2020

MissEmily

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mum of unicorn dancer said:

They used to send it via post not email (at least it was last year). It was sent on Tuesday and we received it on Wednesday.

The email I was sent said.... โ€œResults will be emailed to you by 8thย September.ย ย โ€œ

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Iโ€™ve lost count of the amount of times Iโ€™ve pressed โ€˜refreshโ€™ on my emails today..... the tensionย ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

So what will you do if you get a place???๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1 minute ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Just received an email with a โ€˜yesโ€™ for my DS (yr5). Iโ€™mย so pleased for him as he had a really enjoyable audition. Can give my email a rest now, phew ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

ย 

Well done that's brilliant news!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Just received an email with a โ€˜yesโ€™ for my DS (yr5). Iโ€™mย so pleased for him as he had a really enjoyable audition. Can give my email a rest now, phew ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

Oh well done!!!ย 
thatโ€™s lovely news whatever you decide -right I need to have a lookย 

11 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

I just received the timetable and it shows all groups starting this Sunday, so Iโ€™m sure the results will all come today, like the audition email said...

ย 

Sounds like they're getting the yeses and info out first then will email with the inevitable no after.

1 hour ago, BalletBoysDad said:

ย 

Lovely news! Congratulations to your DS, BalletBoysDad. ย If the boysโ€™ CBA classes are as good as Miss Samaaiโ€™s girlsโ€™ classes, heโ€™ll have a wonderful time. ย 

6 minutes ago, Anna C said:

ย 

Lovely news! Congratulations to your DS, BalletBoysDad. ย If the boysโ€™ CBA classes are as good as Miss Samaaiโ€™s girlsโ€™ classes, heโ€™ll have a wonderful time. ย 

Thank you so much. Iโ€™ve heard great things about the boys classes too, so Iโ€™m hoping it will be a really positiveย experience.ย 

• Like 1