Tring CBA Associates auditions 2020

MissEmily

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, BellaF said:

Bizarrely I received two very similar emails last Friday - one saying results will be emailed by the 8th, the other with 'aim to' added in.

Same here first one didn’t have the word aim in and the second one did 

2 minutes ago, Overmyhead# said:

Oh no, I'm sorry.

We are expecting a no too, but still nothing through x

Thanks -good luck for your result xx

we just got the email ....think they are up late plowing through!!!

to be fair we would have been in a big dilemma as we are already at ballet boost on a sun...was still worth doing the audition though !!

nice that they offered feedback as well  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Firebird21 said:

Thanks -good luck for your result xx

we just got the email ....think they are up late plowing through!!!

to be fair we would have been in a big dilemma as we are already at ballet boost on a sun...was still worth doing the audition though !!

nice that they offered feedback as well  

That is really good of them and probably explains why the emails are taking a while to trickle out.

Only heard great things about Ballet Boost so saves a tricky decision 🙂 

17 minutes ago, Firebird21 said:

Check your emails .....

sadly a no for my year 9 girlie 

but some useful feedback to work on 

xx

Sorry to read this. There are probably so very few places for the more advanced dancers. Glad you got good feedback.

7 minutes ago, BellaF said:

That is really good of them and probably explains why the emails are taking a while to trickle out.

Only heard great things about Ballet Boost so saves a tricky decision 🙂 

First session of ballet boost on Sunday and dd was happy enough !

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Firebird21 said:

My sons ballet teacher taught Ballet Boost zoom classes for the older students during lockdown. She told me that all the students were really talented and focused and it’s an amazing programme. I hope your DS really enjoys it! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

My sons ballet teacher taught Ballet Boost zoom classes for the older students during lockdown. She told me that all the students were really talented and focused and it’s an amazing programme. I hope your DS really enjoys it! 

Thank you !!

and all the best at Tring xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Firebird21 said:

My DD has been with Ballet Boost for 2 years now and loves it, nurturing, challenging and with 2 assessments a year -with excellent feedback to work with! She even had the opportunity to dance at White lodge with Emma recently,  which was amazing and an opportunity money couldn't buy! I really rate them and the teachers they bring in are fantastic, still working in the industry (performers) and current/relevant. Emma focuses on nurturing the love of ballet and encouraging the individual to grow into and understand their own selves and their own love of dance, whilst really understanding their physicality (They have to study the muscle book). With the added option of Rambert trained contemporay teachers (I highly recommend the contemporary classes). And don't forget they have the ABAs, which they feed into, taught out of Pineapple; smaller focused classes, with excellent teachers once again. AND, to top it off, the Easter and summer courses are amazing, the calibre of guest teachers is second to none! Your DD will do well there I am sure. One other plus is they don't mind you mixing in another associates, you don't find that territorial thing going on at all. Good luck to your DD, hope she continues to enjoy every moment xxxx

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Reachforthemoonhitthestars said:

My DD has been with Ballet Boost for 2 years now and loves it, nurturing, challenging and with 2 assessments a year -with excellent feedback to work with! She even had the opportunity to dance at White lodge with Emma recently,  which was amazing and an opportunity money couldn't buy! I really rate them and the teachers they bring in are fantastic, still working in the industry (performers) and current/relevant. Emma focuses on nurturing the love of ballet and encouraging the individual to grow into and understand their own selves and their own love of dance, whilst really understanding their physicality (They have to study the muscle book). With the added option of Rambert trained contemporay teachers (I highly recommend the contemporary classes). And don't forget they have the ABAs, which they feed into, taught out of Pineapple; smaller focused classes, with excellent teachers once again. AND, to top it off, the Easter and summer courses are amazing, the calibre of guest teachers is second to none! Your DD will do well there I am sure. One other plus is they don't mind you mixing in another associates, you don't find that territorial thing going on at all. Good luck to your DD, hope she continues to enjoy every moment xxxx

Thanks for the wonderful feedback 

we certainly know of the reputation ballet boost has and we are looking forward to a productive year there!!