Tring CBA Associates auditions 2020

MissEmily

On 24/08/2020 at 23:18, BalletBoysDad said:

Did your DS do any years of Ballet Boost? My gut instinct is to pursue Ballet Boost and not participate in the Tring audition. I think it would be unfair and probably disrespectful to BBA to decline the space so close to when it starts. And if my son was successful at Tring, it would raise his hopes to want to do a programme we couldn’t do. In these difficult economic times, we would have to spend nearly £400 on uniform and fees for BBA that we would waste. If we pursue BBA, my so will be doing Elmhurst Young Dancers and Ballet Boost which I’m hoping is a lovely combination anyway. 

My DS ended up going to vocational School so didn't do BBA or Tring in the end but he has,attended holiday courses at both and loved them!

• Like 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mum of unicorn dancer said:

They used to send it via post not email (at least it was last year). It was sent on Tuesday and we received it on Wednesday.

The email I was sent said.... “Results will be emailed to you by 8th September.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Just received an email with a ‘yes’ for my DS (yr5). I’m so pleased for him as he had a really enjoyable audition. Can give my email a rest now, phew 😅 

Oh well done!!! 
that’s lovely news whatever you decide -right I need to have a look