Jump to content

What’s that position called?


Recommended Posts

I saw some pics like that very often:




Does anybody know hot that position is called where you stand on your backwards arched feet? I know this isn't a ballet pose, but I haven't found an answer yet so I asked here.


Thanks :)


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Olver, I removed your tag “en pointe” because the feet in the photo are NOT en pointe, nor is that a ballet “position”.  I’ve sometimes seen it done during Contemporary but not often.  It’s a very easy way to damage and injure feet.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...