10 Reasons Dance is Undeniably a Sport....and so much more

DD Driver

Well, and my apologies if I inadvertently fuelled the fire by commenting further...

I'm really astonished that anyone would get so aggressive over something so trivial - but as you commented Harwel this says more about the state of mind of this person than anything to do with the conversation we were having - and s(he) is clearly to be pitied. That said, I would feel quite uncomfortable if this vitriol had been directed at me, no matter how absurd and deranged it was, so sending my sympathy...

• Like 8

13 hours ago, CeliB said:

Well, and my apologies if I inadvertently fuelled the fire by commenting further...

I'm really astonished that anyone would get so aggressive over something so trivial - but as you commented Harwel this says more about the state of mind of this person than anything to do with the conversation we were having - and s(he) is clearly to be pitied. That said, I would feel quite uncomfortable if this vitriol had been directed at me, no matter how absurd and deranged it was, so sending my sympathy...

Unfortunately   tensions can run high  over certain things...   even  among  'respectable'  and learned   members of the  forum ( although not The Learned ones) ... but  the individual in question appears  just to be a troll  

• Like 1

I came across somebody very like these/this poster(s) on Twitter a few years ago. She claimed to be a professional dancer but isn’t and when she was caught out - not by me although I didn’t believe her - she became equally vilely abusive.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fiz said:

I think it’s the same troll that has appeared under two other guises in the past couple of years - “Livia” and “Pro Ballet Dancer”.

Oh yes, I remember a few of the posts from ‘pro ballet dancer’, very similar tone.  Gosh I hope it is the same one and not multiple equally disturbed posters! 

Thank you @Legseleven

• Like 8