ENB Ballet in the Square 27-29 July

Just looked on Ticketmaster and they are showing the vast majority of tickets already being subscribed for the opening night.  I'm amazed so many people are booking without knowing what the rep actually is.  

Edited by Bruce Wall

39 minutes ago, Bruce Wall said:

Just looked on Ticketmaster and they are showing the vast majority of tickets already being subscribed for the opening night.  I'm amazed so many people are booking without knowing what the rep actually is.  

Very little left for the Sunday night either.  Bizarre that this event is nearly sold out but no official word about it on the ENB website...

• Like 2

If you're looking on Ticketmaster, my guess is they only have a small allocation of tickets and the rest will go onsale via another channel. The majority look sold out because they are suspended. Just a  guess though!

Edited by RHowarth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cavycapers said:

I can't even see anywhere what 'in the square' is or any kind of seating plan.  Does anyone else have any information?  Is it an outdoors thing?  It would be lovely to see some ballet in July.

I've no idea if it is indoors or outdoors but there is a seating plan on the Ticketmaster website.  It seems to mention stalls and circle.

On 01/06/2018 at 10:56, Lynette H said:

I've had some mail notifications selling tickets for this event in Grosvenor Square, but nothing from ENB. Anybody know more ? 

Hi Lynette,  I think this is part of Summer in the Square events which are organised by Grosvenor (only know as I worked there for a number of years).  I think you are best to contact Grosvenor direct - perhaps their Marketing Department - to see if they have further details, which I believe they must as they own the Square and would be responsible for any activities held there.  Their switchboard number is 020 7629 8171.  Hope they are able to throw more light on this.

Best

Amanda

1 hour ago, fashionista said:

Hi Lynette,  I think this is part of Summer in the Square events which are organised by Grosvenor (only know as I worked there for a number of years).  I think you are best to contact Grosvenor direct - perhaps their Marketing Department - to see if they have further details, which I believe they must as they own the Square and would be responsible for any activities held there.  Their switchboard number is 020 7629 8171.  Hope they are able to throw more light on this.

Best

Amanda

Lynette, apologies, I have misquoted phone number for Grosvenor - it is 020 7408 0988 - Best, Amanda

• 1 month later...

Some details of the programme are now available here

http://www.grosvenorlondon.com/whats-on/ballet-in-the-square/

Act 1
Hide and Seek- London Contemporary Voices
White Swan pas de deux – ENB
Black Swan pas de deux - ENB
Akram Khan’s Giselle pas de deux - ENB

Act 2
Life of the Party- ENBYouthCo
The Wolves- ENBAlumniCo and London Contemporary Voices
Chrysalis (an excerpt) - ENBYouthCo

Act 3
Don Q pas de deux - ENB
Dust pas de deux - ENB

*Please note the programme for Saturday 28 July includes The Dying Swan and Unbreakable performed by dancers from English National Ballet instead of the excerpt from Chrysalis and Life of a Party by ENBYouthCo.

• 3 weeks later...