RBS Associate Yes and No Letters

dancing10

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry can't help with this one, but I know of 2 girls who have been offered Manchester Mids places but arent taking them as they are off away to full time schools, so hopefully some of the waiting list girls may hear soon also a couple of girls are leaving or taking other things up and then there is the children who may get assesed out so don't give up hope, it happened to us :)

Both my DD's in recent years were offered MA places, but had also been offered vocational places. We turned the MA places down straight as we knew we could take up our vocational places. If you do know that you can do the same (and not everyone can) don't forget to let RBS know asap, as there will be dancers desperately waiting for news on waiting list places for MA's.

NL

• Like 7

Surely the RBS won't allocate places to waiting list until the deadline for MA acceptance anyway, which is Monday. I'm just feeling guilty because I meant to post our decline slip today then forgot. I should think it is different for funding for fulltime places though because the sooner they can put another waiting family out of their misery the better. Although I'm sure the kids on MA waiting list are desperate to know also.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on Northern! My DD been there through JAs, Inters and is now hoping to stay for Seniors. Which class is your DD going into? (forgive me if you already put this but not seen all the posts!)

F x

Hi Frangapani, must have missed this somehow !!! she is going to the sunday morning class 10-12.30, when does your DD go? x