RBS Associate Yes and No Letters

dancing10

Just rang RBS as DD losing her mind here and they said the letters are being sent out today. We should therefore get them tomorrow or Monday latest. Trouble is we're going away tomorrow morning and our post is always ridiculously late so we won't know for another 10 days! Don't know how DD is going to get through that time...

Perhaps you could explain the circumstances - maybe they could email you a copy of the letter today?

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard dd offered SA place after auditioning unsuccessfully every year for mids-over the moon!

Congratulations to all those offered a place and so sorry to hear of the disappointed ones because as you can see from my post , we have been there too and it is heart-breaking.

xx

• Like 11

Great to hear SWE - it's so easy to think 'that's it' when you get a 'no'. Reading the forum has helped me to realise that 'no' means 'not this time' and not 'forever'.

Ja Sm, do you have any idea about how many places are on offer at Bristol?

• Like 2

Just heard dd offered SA place after auditioning unsuccessfully every year for mids-over the moon!

Congratulations to all those offered a place and so sorry to hear of the disappointed ones because as you can see from my post , we have been there too and it is heart-breaking.

xx

Lovely news congratulations!! What stamina and committment! Good luck!!

Commiserations to those with unlucky news this week xx

• Like 1

Congratulations to all the good news and sorry for any that are disappointed. My daughter got a no every year for ja's and ma's and has been put on the short wait list for SA's! She is over the moon this time that it wasn't a no letter. And this time there is a glimmer of hope. We are thankful to All her current teachers for continuing to support her in her passion! And as parents so proud :)

• Like 13